top of page
Balancing is a fundamental process, in which the rim and tire weights are adjusted to maintain the correct balance between the two.
How is the balancing performed?
In the balancing service we perform a measurement of the weight variations that exist between the rim and the tire, and then we compensate them by means of small counterweights that are placed on the rim.
When to Balance?
• When the tires are changed
• When the tires are rotated
• In case of signs of irregular wear on the tread of the tire
• In case of vibrations while driving
• Steering wheel instability when driving in a straight line
• Difficulty turning in a specific direction
Mon. to Fri. 9am - 18pm
MORE THAN 30 YEARS
Leadership on Industrial Tires
(Truck and bus)
Tel: +5411-4743-2168 | +5411-4747-5085
© 2018 NEUMÁTICOS CORRAL.
bottom of page