The alignment of the vehicle, consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels and the direction, in order to establish a balance between the forces of friction, gravity, centrifugal force and momentum.
• Prevent irregular wear of tires, increasing their useful life.
• Improve friction in the bearing, contributing to the fuel economy of the vehicle.
• Optimize the movement of the vehicle, improving the ease of driving and safety.
When to align?:
• When replacing tires, or suspension and steering elements.
• When irregular tire wear is verified.
• After a strong impact against bumps, stones, or other objects.
• When the vehicle drifts left or right, keeping the steering wheel centered.
• When driving the vehicle in a straight line, and the steering wheel is not centered.
• When the tires are rotated
How long does it take to align a vehicle?
The alignment of the front and rear wheels takes approximately 30 minutes.
Mon. to Fri. 9am - 18pm
MORE THAN 30 YEARS
Leadership on Industrial Tires
(Truck and bus)
Tel: +5411-4743-2168 | +5411-4747-5085
© 2018 NEUMÁTICOS CORRAL.